The school campus consists of an H-shaped building comprising of two blocks (incorporating the class rooms, library, medical room, science labs, computer labs, language lab cum audio-visual room, mathematics cum geography lab, dance room, music room, art room, home science room, a spacious and attractive auditorium and a well-structured administrative block), a substantial field, a basketball court, a lawn tennis court, a throw ball court, two badminton courts and a lobby for indoor games and table tennis and well maintained lawns and gardens. All the class rooms are furnished with smart boards and well equipped announcements system with speakers in all the class rooms, labs, auditorium, corridors and playground. CCTV is installed at all the important locations.
The school boasts of well maintained and updated libraries for the junior and the senior school. The library consists of a kaleidoscopic collection of books pertinent for every class varying from subject books to reference books, from fiction to auto-biographies and biographies, from comics to novels and from sacred books to self help books-all arranged in a very methodical manner.
- Absolute silence must be maintained in the library; no bags or books, not of the library, may be taken in.
- Books will be issued for a week to students from class VI – XII.
- Any loss of book issued to the student or damage to it must be made good by the student concerned.
- Books must be returned before the holidays.
- Failure to return the books on the assigned day will attract a fine of Rs. 10/- per day.
- No magazine or consultation book (from the particular area) may be borrowed; they must be used in the library only.
- Reference library is open to all students of Class X, XI & XII.
- No books shall be taken out of the reference library.
- Students are not allowed to bring pen, pencil or other materials into the library.
- No tracing, marking or writing of any kind in the book is allowed.
- Any damage caused will have to be made good by the student concerned.
- Books should be returned to the allotted bookshelf.
The school endows with basic medical facilities for its students providing proper first-aid in times of critical circumstances. A nurse is always available.
Every precaution is taken to avoid accidents but in case of dire situations hospitalization is done.
The school makes available well equipped biology, physics, chemistry, two mathematics cum geography (for primary and senior), and three computer labs (one each for primary, middle and high school) to impart practical knowledge based on theory to students.
The school facilitates music with the help of a well furnished music room. All sorts of instruments like acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, drums, keyboard, tabla and harmonium are provided for the impeccable learning of music for students.
The dance room makes available ample space for the students to hold dance sessions and practices. It offers all sorts of music CDs for the same.
Audio Visual Room cum Language Lab
The room comprises of an LCD projector, control/communication system, and audio units with headphones sufficient for 48 students assisting students to augment their language (pronunciation, enunciation and speaking) skills.
The school promotes artistic talent in a conducive ambiance. The Art Room is well equipped with all kind of artistic necessities. The room is a haven for all creative ideas.
Home Science Room
H.C.A. provides a home science room to cultivate the culinary skills in its students. The room is furnished with a gas stove, refrigerator, oven and other basic kitchen cutlery and crockery.
The sports ground includes well furnished:-
The large outdoor stage is a boon for all the cultural events and for morning assemblies.
H.C.A. boasts of one of the best auditoriums in Delhi. The well designed interior complements the large seating capacity (including a balcony), a furnished outsized stage and well maintained backstage (comprising a green room).
New Technology EduCom-Smart Board
Each Class room contains the latest Technology for Creative and Innovative teaching and learning.