Provisional classes for Class XI will begin in the First week of April.
To select a particular stream in classXI, aptitude for the stream must be established through a certain consistency in the academic performance in classes IX and X. Only those with a minimum of 70% marks in the All India Secondary School Examination (Class X) AISSE will be considered for selection to the Commerce stream. For the Science stream the minimum will be 75% marks with a higher percentage in Science and in Mathematics considered individually. Admission to a particular stream will also be dependent on the number of seats allotted to each section and optional subjects available in the school. Required standards of discipline and morality as observed in the earlier classes will also play a major part.
Apart from the minimum qualification prescribed by the Central Board, the School has it own norms of eligibility for admission which are as follows :
- Regularity in attendance and work in class IX & X as well as good character and involvement in co-curricular activities. Mere academic proficiency will not make the student eligible for admission to Class XI.
- High performance in the Board Examination and consistent academic performance in class IX & X.
- While admitting students to Class XI, the School will make a serious effort to advise students to take up streams suitable for them in or outside through personal counseling, aptitude tests etc. which are compulsory to all students.
- The admission however, will be barred to those students-
i) Whose parents do not attend the Parent Teacher Meeting or do not collect Report Card after examinations.
ii) Students who have been regularly defaulting in doing home works and projects and also submitting it for correction.
iii) Students whose conduct record is not satisfactory.
- Our School provides Science (Medical and Non-Medical), Commerce (with Mathematics or IP.) and Humanities.
- Since the seats are limited in class XI, those who fail to fulfill the eligibility norms cannot be considered for admission.